Friday, August 8, 2008

First Day Of Class...


So my first day of class was very interesting, it kinda felt like being back in first quarter German class with Frau Page. But this time I actually knew how to answer the kindergarten type questions that were being asked. My professors name is Frau Pollack and she seems like a very nice young women. During our 3 hour tour..... We went around and interviewed all the different people in the class, 3 of which were from Cincinnati just like me. The rest were all some Red Bastards! Or Russians to those who don't know what I mean. They all seemed nice but at the same time are very hard to talk to due to the language barrier. We also meet our student mentor whose name is Ingolf. I also found out that I was the oldest person in the class next to my Professor I think, because when I interviewed her and asked how old she was she wouldn't tell me. All throughout class all I could think about was how sleepy I was and how much I wanted to just be back in bed. I also couldn't take my mind off my beautiful love back home and how much I missed her and how much I wanted to have her here with me. There's just something about being in a beautiful new place that makes me want to share it with the people that mean the most to me.

No comments: