Well I offically made it through the first week of class and boy was I in for an eye opener... I truly am a novice when it comes to speaking German. And the worst part of it is that I gotta get up at like 8 in the morning and try to make my brain work righ away. And I am mos def not the type of kid who is any good at doing mentally challanging things at 8am. But oh well hopefully I'll at least learn some new things.
So after our full week of class went out to the student clubs and had the German version of a Long Island Ice Tee, which I might add is nothing like the ones back home. Each drink had like 7 shots in them and at the first club I had 4 of them! Then we decided to go to the BC student club and I drank 2 more of them shits and it came back to bite me in the ass! I don't think I've been that drunk in forever!
But before we went out the Sommer Kurs put on a Sportfest for us and Jay and I taught some Germans and Russians how to play American Football and we totally kicked their asses! We then taught some other of the students how to throw the football correctly and it turns out that the girls could throw better than the guys could who would believe it.
Well the second week of class is gonna start bright and early tomorrow so I best be on my way bed. Till next time! Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment