Friday, August 15, 2008

The Second Week Gone Past....


So week two has come and gone but what a week it has been. I started the week in the same class but got so frustrated with how hard it was that I straight walked out mid way thru on Monday. It wasn't until I talk to mom aka Frau Page that I was able to calm down. And on Tuesday I switched to a lower level Germany class and boy has it made a difference. I really love my new professor. She is such a nice lady and is native to Germany but lives in Beijing with her husband. And we were fortunate enough to have her for the Sommer Kurs due to where she lives and because the Olympics are being held there and she said it was a mad house with that going on so she and her husband and two children took the opportunity to take a month in Germany, and I couldn't be happier that she did. So the rest of my week went great!

No comments: