Friday, August 22, 2008

Winding Down....


















So the class is over and I couldn't be happier! I've really had a great time on this trip! I've felt like I've learned a lot about all sorts of things and not just German. I've learned a lot about the people I've traveled with and I've also done a lot of retrospective as well. But I'm most defiantly happy that it's almost over! Today was the last class and thank god! Oh and to make things even better about this trip every picture I took from our trip to Eisenach just got erased! Gone forever! Never getting them back! And to be honest I'm fucking pissed as hell! Actually pissed doesn't even begin to explain how angry I am! So tomorrow I leave for Amsterdam!!! And holy shit do I need it at this point!!! Oh the one cool thing that's happened at this point or maybe its just cause its the only Picture I can post at this point was the concert we went to on Tuesday night! They were so good! And finally regular musicians are using DJing Technology!!!!!

No comments: