
So its been 2 days since my return and I couldn't be happier about it! Especially since the return flight was way under booked so each of us who went to Amsterdam got their own row of 3 seats to sit in! Take that coach!!! But the trip to Amsterdam was a success and I only really got lost once and that's pretty good in my book! The Hostel we stayed in was quite nice and I most definitely recommend it to anyone who was going to be making a trip to Amsterdam. But enough about that. This trip was quite an experience and I wouldn't have traded it for the world! I might trade the spider mites off on someone but I loved ever bit of it. I saw a lot of neat things and was also able to see some people grow and change. And others just kinda go with the flow, but not everyone is going to be able to take away the same sorts of experiences that I did. I have mixed feelings about being home, part of me wishes that I was still there, but another part couldn't be happier cause I've gotten to see my girlfriend and my puppy and sleep in my own bed which was starting to become a must towards the end of the trip because of my back. This trip will stay with me always and has even inspired me to continue my German education so I can truly speak the language with more confidence and skill! Well that's all I really got at this point and I will talk to you all later! Peace, Safe Journeys, and Love wherever you are!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment